Job DescriptionBASIC FUNCTIONS
Provide analytical and consulting support to leadership in a fast pace growing organization making strategic data-related decisions by analyzing, manipulating, tracking, internally managing and reporting data. Assists in developing performance monitoring reports and process. This entails working with our data systems to pull information using SQL, analyzing the information in Excel or other tools, and presenting the data to various leaders and/or staff within the organization.
• Provide a high level of expertise in systems relating to assigned areas.
• Respond to requests for detailed data to support report findings.
• Act as an advisor or thought partner to the organization’s leadership by structuring undefined issues for resolution, researching issues, summarizing information.
• Working with relevant stakeholders to provide the information needed to make sound and timely decisions.
• Develop and maintain strong business relationships with internal business partners; including all levels of management, senior leaders, service chiefs, and other data users.
• Perform analysis for problem solving and new methodologies by extracting data using tools such as SQL, SAS, MS Access and Crystal Reports; and compiling data from KPHC Clarity, telephony, and workforce management data systems.
• Conduct ongoing user education and provide management consulting services on the use and interpretation of analyses, reports, methodologies and source data to managers/leader.
• Deliver high quality results on time.
• Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s Degree and experience with a healthcare organization strongly preferred.
• Project management experience preferred.
• Working knowledge of EPIC (Clarity) data systems preferred.
• Budgeting experience in healthcare preferred.
• Working knowledge of the design, construction and use of complex relational databases required.
• Advanced proficiency in PC based spreadsheet applications, including advanced functions such as graphics, pivot tables, macros and database management.
• Highly proficient with SQL data tools, including SAS and SQL.
• Experience in developing and enhancing Tableau reports.
• Excellent analytical, time management and organizational skills required.
• Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Strong experience in understanding business partner needs, documenting partner needs, documenting detailed report requirements, and the generation of reporting test cases.
• Ability to express complex analytical and technical information to senior management or to audiences with clinical training.
• Must be an independent self-starter.